with proper care and maintenance, your blood pressure kit will provide years of satisfactory service. The basic rules include:
- Do not drop jar
- Never inflate beyond 300mmHg
- Never expose the cuffs to intense solar radiation
- Never touch the cuff fabric or parts with a sharp instrument, since this this could cause damage
- Always deflate cuff completely before storage
- Do not dismantle manometer under any circumstance
- Store complete instrument in storage case provided, to keep the chestpiece and all the other parts clean
- Storage temperate condition: -20°C to 70°C at a relative air humidity of 85% (non-condensing)
- Wipe off the monometer and bulb with a damp cloth. Sterilisation is not necessary, since the parts do not come into direct contact with the patient’s body.
- Remove the bladder first, and wipe the velcro, bladder, and tubes with a damp cloth. The cuff can be washed with soap and cold water like all the other cuffs, but you must rinse the cuffs with clear water afterwards and let them air dry.