This product contains magnets. Keep out of reach of children.
Package contains small magnets that can be a choking hazard to small children. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
Pacemakers & defibrillators can be sensitive to magnetic fields, please consult your doctor for approval before using.
Magnets can also cause damage to magnetic storage media such as Hard Drives, Credit Cards, Magnetic ID Cards or other such devices and certain Electronic Devices, contact with these items should be avoided.
Strong magnets can pose a serious pinch hazard due to their attractive force on each other and to any object containing iron. Take care when using magnets and be aware of this snaping action.
Do not use this product in any way other than it’s intended use.