Call Now Button
Flat Fee Shipping $12.95 -100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Essential Drug Notes: A pocket companion 2e
Updated edition of the previous best selling companion resource. Now in full colour!
This edition now includes:
- Improved binding and more space for assembling and organising important personal drug research for novices in pharmacology study.
- 19 more class mechanisms.
- Many more abbreviations.
Excellent new cross reference. indices for included drug mechanisms.
This book contains:
- Consistent formatting to organise the drugs you’ve researched yourself
- Alphabetised sections for quick retrieval of your own drug research
- Definitions of >900 medical abbreviations
- Review of commonly used drug suffices
- A brief summary of the Mechanism of Action for 49 common drug classes
- Facilitator’s love this Note Book!
Dimensions: 76 x 105mm