Customer satisfaction is very important to us and for this reason we try to accommodate all return, exchange or refund requests. Every purchase is covered by our 100% satisfaction policy which allows you to return an item within 21 days of receiving it if you are not happy with the quality or function. It must be returned to us at your cost, and cannot be damaged (wilful or accidental) upon return. For all returns, the ‘Thenurseshop_Goods_Returns_Form‘ needs to be filled out and returned with your item(s).
1. Faults Most products sold by NurseStuff.com.au are covered by a 12 month Fault warranty. A fault return is when a customer wants to return an item because their item or product is not working, has a defect or is not working the way it has been advertised. We will offer an exchange or refund in the following circumstances:
- If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we will provide a replacement product or refund, excluding original shipping costs.
- If the item has stopped working due to fault and not misuse.
- If the product is out of stock or on backorder at the time of return, an exchange for a different item of equal value or refund can be given.
Some items are under warranty through the manufacturer, in which case replacement or refund will be given through the manufacturer and according to their warranty policy and procedures. If there is mistake from our end, or a fault with the product, we do not expect you to be out of pocket, so please call us before sending the item back. Out of pocket costs are referred to, and strictly limited to, the cost of return postage to a maximum of $15.00.
2. Change of mind Change of mind refers to a request to refund or exchange an item by the customer, for reasons other than a faulty product, a product that does not fit properly or the product is not as advertised. Unless you have been sent the wrong item, we do require the products to be returned to us at your expense. Please contact customer service before sending the item so we can assist you with the most appropriate return method. NurseStuff.com.au will refund or exchange items if:
- The item is returned within 21 days of receipt
- Proof of purchase (i.e. invoice or bank statement) is provided
- The item is in brand new condition (unworn, unused, unwashed, all tags/labels attached). If an item is being returned for refund or exchange and has been used or is not in its original packaging, a re-stock or return fee may be applied.
Refunds will include the purchase price of the item as shown on the invoice, excluding postage and handling fees, and will be paid to you via your original payment method. NurseStuff.com.au will not pay for additional postage and handling fees occurred to return the item. NurseStuff.com.au reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange an item if the terms and conditions outlined in this policy have not been met.