Copyright of the content on the website
- The copyright subsisting in all information, text, material, graphics, advertisements and other material on the website is owned by either TheNurseShop.com.au or it’s suppliers unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, communicate to the public, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by TheNurseShop.com.au or the owner of the copyright subsisting in the content.
Copyright of other material
- TheNurseShop.com.au makes no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which the Content is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
Dealing with Advertisers
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the site.
- Our aim is to provide you with up-to-date education, news and events. Please remember that educational content found on this site is meant for adults who are licensed healthcare professionals. Although we make attempts to ensure information is accurate and supplied by reputable parties TheNurseShop.com.au does not warrant or take any responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of the content both on the site or supplied to the site. Under no circumstances should you use information on this site in place of your professional clinical judgment or the procedural policies, guidelines or protocols in your work area. You should always work only within your scope of competency. If you have any concerns or note any discrepancy in information on the site we urge you to contact our administration immediately.
- While we take your privacy seriously and implement measures to assure the safety of information we collect, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are responsible for notifying us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account details or any other security breech relating to your password. You are also responsible for the privacy of your credit card information while entering it in to our SSL secured checkout. We recommend that you do not use public areas such as internet cafes to order online or sign in to your account. It is your obligation to sign out of your account after each use. We highly advise that you do not allow your web browser to save your password or username.
Placing an order for products
- You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- If we determine that we do not have a particular Product in your order in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavours for 30 days to order the relevant Product (“Back Ordered Products”). In this instance, we will do our best to notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date.
Delivery of products
- We will only deliver Products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services. You may obtain further information about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain Products by calling our Customer Service Team on 1300 886 814. Delivery Fees for your purchase are dependent on your order and location. Within Australia, and for regular orders (purchased on the website), the standard postage will apply (see Postage and Handling information). International postage will be dependent on your location and the size and weight of your parcel. You can request a quote for the postage fee by emailing us or calling us (1300 886 814).
Cancelling an order
- We may cancel your order without any liability to you for that cancellation if:
- The products are no longer available
- We reasonably believe that the purchase was placed outside of these Terms and Conditions.
If we do cancel your order, we will do our best to notify you of the cancellation and, if you have not paid already, we will not charge you for the order. If you have paid, we will either refund you for the price of the item or will provide you with an in-store credit for the amount of your purchase.
You may cancel an order at any time by contacting our Customer Service Team on 1300 886 814. If the product has already been posted, you may not be refunded the postage amount.
Fees and Charges
- We will charge you for the purchase price of the item and any postage and handling costs as either provided to you in a personal quote or as stated on the Website.
Damaged products and returns
- If you purchased insurance with your order, we will cover any loss or damage incurred during transit (up to the total cost of the items purchased or that were included in that parcel). If any items are damaged upon delivery, you can contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 886 814).
We accept returns for items that are still in brand new condition (unused) or that are under warranty. We have the right to refuse refunds or exchanges if we reasonably believe that :
- The item has been used and is no longer new
- The item being returned was not originally purchased from the Website.
For more information see the Replacements and Warranties Policy or the Returns Policy.
- We respect your privacy and therefore do not store credit card details or provide your personal details to any parties that do not relate specifically to your purchase. In the case your product may be under warranty with the manufacturer, with your permission, we may provide the manufacturer with details that will assist them in honouring the warranty claim.